Pages

The Shauma Lannakita's blog

I would like to present, to share, my experiences, my thoughts, my opinions about things happening in this world here. In this cute little pink blog. You guys enjoy it and do comments. ;) Cuppsy. ;*

Labels

Honestly, this is me ;)

My photo
Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
.I`M BUBBLY. .HAVE A SPARE BATTERY TO DO THINGS A LOT. .CARE ABOUT LITTLE THINGS THAT PEOPLE DONT EVEN AWARE. .MUSIC IS MY LIFE BUT HAVENT GOT TIME AND INSTRUMENT TO PLAY LATELY. .HAVE A SCARY LOOK (oh really i do.HAHA). .TRYING HARD TO BE A GOOD DEBATER BUT I DONT THINK I CAN. .I`M NOT WINGING TOO MUCH ANYMORE. .THINKING ABOUT MY FUTURE TOO MUCH LATELY. .SIMPLE. .WANT TO BE A REAL PSYCHOLOGIST. .HATE LIARS!!!

Friday 9 January 2009

TWILIGHT

Ok, maybe I`m such a lay back person coz i just saw twilight the other day. I mean, yesterday actually. I have been really curious about the movie. How they actually were going to make it really neat, tidy, and awesome or not. But, the reality, when i saw it, i was a bit dissapointed. It wasn`t really presented like how I wanted. It was a bit rubbish i think. I didn`t really like the way they divided the scene to scene. Really weird. Everything seemed quick and quick. Well, besides, edward cullen is a pretty cool man. That`s all.
But, overall, i dont like the movie. I`d rather just reading the novel than watching it.

mann..

3 comments:

goki said...

no matter what you say.. all those youngsters are drowned in twilight fever..

ahh, don't they ever watched any of these kinds of movie before? I guess there are even more romantics and tragic stories than twilight..

just wait until the fever cooled down and they'll forget twilight.

prima siregar said...

everybody have their own thoughts about this movie,,,
i like the movie better than the novel since i didnt read the novel :)

goki said...

I like the story of Orpheus the bard and Eurydice better.. loh? kok gk nyambung??