Pages

The Shauma Lannakita's blog

I would like to present, to share, my experiences, my thoughts, my opinions about things happening in this world here. In this cute little pink blog. You guys enjoy it and do comments. ;) Cuppsy. ;*

Labels

Honestly, this is me ;)

My photo
Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
.I`M BUBBLY. .HAVE A SPARE BATTERY TO DO THINGS A LOT. .CARE ABOUT LITTLE THINGS THAT PEOPLE DONT EVEN AWARE. .MUSIC IS MY LIFE BUT HAVENT GOT TIME AND INSTRUMENT TO PLAY LATELY. .HAVE A SCARY LOOK (oh really i do.HAHA). .TRYING HARD TO BE A GOOD DEBATER BUT I DONT THINK I CAN. .I`M NOT WINGING TOO MUCH ANYMORE. .THINKING ABOUT MY FUTURE TOO MUCH LATELY. .SIMPLE. .WANT TO BE A REAL PSYCHOLOGIST. .HATE LIARS!!!

Friday 19 March 2010

love sucks for me. For you?

I am asking you through my heart.
I am looking you through my heart.

I see things are just right in front of me.
But, hang on! Is that you again? you again?
Hmmfh.. I've been dealing with you in my heart and in my cognitive process.
I cannot take it away.
argh, I hate you.
Just go away.
and, may you have your own life, dude.
But..
You just came over and over againnnn.


Do i love you? or I dont?
It just seems right for me. :(


love sucks.

No comments: