Pages

The Shauma Lannakita's blog

I would like to present, to share, my experiences, my thoughts, my opinions about things happening in this world here. In this cute little pink blog. You guys enjoy it and do comments. ;) Cuppsy. ;*

Labels

Honestly, this is me ;)

My photo
Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
.I`M BUBBLY. .HAVE A SPARE BATTERY TO DO THINGS A LOT. .CARE ABOUT LITTLE THINGS THAT PEOPLE DONT EVEN AWARE. .MUSIC IS MY LIFE BUT HAVENT GOT TIME AND INSTRUMENT TO PLAY LATELY. .HAVE A SCARY LOOK (oh really i do.HAHA). .TRYING HARD TO BE A GOOD DEBATER BUT I DONT THINK I CAN. .I`M NOT WINGING TOO MUCH ANYMORE. .THINKING ABOUT MY FUTURE TOO MUCH LATELY. .SIMPLE. .WANT TO BE A REAL PSYCHOLOGIST. .HATE LIARS!!!

Saturday 10 April 2010

BROKEN HEART

I know the days still have to go like it used to be.
I know that I have to move one.
I know I have to start where I was before I met him.
I know everything has changed and I have to struggle.
Though, it is hard.
And, I still feel the same. :)


I never stopped loving him. I just stopped showing him.

No comments: